E-Visa to India welcomes you to its website www.etaindianonline.com. The owner of this website including all the members and backup teams denoting with the terms "we" or "us" or "our" provides the data mentioned on the website or any of its pages is subject to the terms and conditions of this website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We, at E-Visa to India, believe that by visiting and exploring the website www.etaindianonline.com as well as using its valuable services, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions complied with the website. Here we again request you to read all the terms and conditions of the website carefully to prevent yourself from any wrong doing or having any misconception about our services.
The website (www.etaindianonline.com) is a sole property of E-Visa to India and it reserves the right of any modification, changes or update without intimating in advance. That’s why we request our prestigious clients and visitors to read the terms of service on the regular basis.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We would like to inform our visitors and clients that E-Visa to India is not responsible or shall not be liable to you in following condition:
1) Any misfortune in terms of loss or damage which our visitors and clients may bring upon themselves, including without limitation because of showing trust on precision and legitimacy of the content generated by the user or any alteration to the website or any provisional disorder or permanent termination in the provision of content generated by the user or if suitable, your malfunction to advocate your account details or passwords.
2) To the comprehensive amount adequate by law, E-Visa to India is not responsible for any direct or indirect misfortune caused due to or with regard to your use of the third party links or unauthorized websites, though E-Visa to India had been advised previously of, or virtually could have estimated, the risk of such misfortune, however they come up, in case of breach of contract, disregard or other circuitous action.
PERSONAL DATA FOR E-VISA
Your personal information such as name, date of birth, place of birth, Aadhar card details, Passport details mobile number and email address may be saved in our database for future references. Here, we would like to make it clear that such personal information is not leaked or used by E-Visa to India without your consent.
You may have to fill all these information while applying for visa online at our website. All data shared with www.etaindianonline.com will not be disclosed to any third party except law related to cases.
Visitors of this website are illegal from:
- Violating the rule of copyright of this website
- Using website content for any other platform without taking consent from E-Visa to India
- Using the logo and graphics of the website on any other platform than this website
- Any attempt to harm the website
- Attempt to modification the content or sharing anything offensive
- Other illicit act
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
As soon as the application is paid for, we will begin our service.
All payments made at www.etaindianonline.com are non-refundable and in any case, you won’t claim to get your money back from us once it is paid and we have started the process of your application. No matter whether your application will be cancelled, rejected or approved, you are not entitled for any refund.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The logo of E-Visa to India, content of the website and all trademark related to the company are sole property of E-Visa to India. No one has any right to use the Trademark or logo of the E-Visa to India in any condition, even not entitled to use the layout and the content of the website. In case, you are found using all these properties without the nod or consent by us, legal action will be initiated against you.
www.etaindianonline.com reserves the right to modify, delete and add terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
In case of any kind violation on the website, we would like you to contact at email@example.com or call us at our customer care number +91 7895123689; +91 6399923689 for any queries related to intellectual property.