Process of Indian Online e-Visa application
Govt of Indian has launched associate e-Tourist Visa (eTV) program to promote tourism in the country. Travelers of a pick range of nations in the world can take advantage of this program to obtain an Indian Visa. Travelers from 166 countries can apply for e-Visa to visit India in the comfort of their homes. The process of Indian e-Visa is processed and issued electronically. You can receive your issued e-Visa through mail. It is advisable to carry a photocopy of your visa while travelling in India. You can also obtain your biometric info after landing at the airport in India.
India Government does not charge any additional fees or emergency fees for granting any emergency/ express e-visa.
The process of Indian e-Visa application is quite simple as you can apply for the same in four simple steps:
- Apply Online – Upload your recent photo and passport page
- Pay fee of e-Visa Online – Make payment online through Credit/Debit card or Payment wallet
- Obtain ETA Online – Receive your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) on your mail-id
- Fly to India – Take a printout of ETA and present at immigration check post at the airport
For flawless process of your e-Visa application, you can simply explore our website https://www.etaindianonline.com and apply for the same. Once the entire process of e-Visa application request has been completed, it will take less than 24 hours to receive the visa in most of the cases. However in some cases, it may take 5-7 business days.
Payment must be made in INR (Indian Currency). For more information related to the fees structure or clarity on any payment, please contact us @ +91-7895123689; +91 6399923689 or simply write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Visa fees are non-refunded therefore we request you not to make payment if it is failed in the first attempt. It is advisable to wait for at least 4 hours before making the second attempt or it will be better to contact us on above mentioned mobile numbers or write to us at give mail-id. In any case, your payment will not be refunded. Read the terms and condition of our website carefully.
For the approval of your e-Visa application, you should have some important documents with yourself. Here is a list of documents:
- Passport should be valid and at least have six-month validity while travelling in India
- Should have two blank pages of your passport for stamping by the immigration department
- In case you are on business visa then should have business card or letter from the company for approval from the authority
- In case of medical emergency, the applicant should have letter from the hospital authority mentioning the exact purpose of travelling
- Pakistan nationals are not allowed to access E-Visa facility to visit India, They need to contact local Embassy or Consulate for applying for Indian Visa.
- Foreign travelers holding travel documents are not considered or entitled for e-Visa service, only passport holders can avail this facility. e-Visa facility is not available for diplomatic or official passport holders.
- Every passport holder has to apply individually for apply for e-Visa. Children travelling on the passports of their parents are not entitled for this facility.
- Foreign nationals of Sri Lanka and China need to wait minimum 5 days for the delivery time in case of urgent application request and 10 days for normal process.
Foreign nationals of following countries are eligible for e-Visa to India:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.